Modifications or Cancellations by You
- Once a Product has been purchased, your Booking cannot be changed by you or cancelled with a refund, unless otherwise stated in the terms and conditions applicable to such Product.
- All Products are designated as 'All Sales Final', they are non-refundable, and it will not be possible to change or cancel it after making a Booking.
- All Change Requests shall be processed by Explorer Tours subject to the availability and agreement of the applicable Supplier. Explorer tours does not guarantee the success of any Change Request.
- If you make a Booking using a promotion code, or if you accept a discount or special-offer price during the check-out process, you may invalidate your discount or special-offer price by making a Change Request after Booking.
- No refunds are available once an Experience has commenced, or in respect of any Product's package, accommodation, activities, meals or any other services that have started to be utilized.
Other Modifications and Cancellations
- Occasionally a Supplier may make a change to a Product after your purchase, including but not limited to the date, price, inclusions, coverage, age requirements, and/or any other Product features and/or requirements. As a result, Explorer Tours reserves the right to cancel, change or substitute any Product that you have purchased, at any time, for any reason. If the change proposed by the Supplier is material (for example, a change in dates and/or a significant change to the itinerary), and you are dissatisfied with the alternative that is offered, you will be entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price.
- We may decide, in our sole discretion, that it is necessary or desirable for the protection of our interests, the Supplier's interests and/or your interests, to withdraw our Services resulting in an override of the Product's cancellation policy and the effective cancellation of a Booking.
- The Company is not responsible if you or any member of your party suffer death, illness or injury as a result of any failure to perform or improper performance of any part of our contract with you where such failure is attributable to the acts and/or omissions of any member of the party, or hose of a third party not connected with the provision of your holiday, or an event which neither the Company or the service provider could have foreseen or prevented even with due care.
- Should any member of your party suffer illness, injury or death through misadventure arising out of an activity, which does not form part of the holiday the Company has arranged for you the Company cannot accept liability. The Company will offer general assistance where appropriate.
- The Company regret that no refund will be made on unused tickets where travel, sporting event or other types of ticket, unless a refund can be obtained from the carrier or provider.
You agree to defend and indemnify Explorer Tour and all of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, suits, proceedings, investigations, losses, damages, fines, penalties, fees, expenses, costs and any other liabilities of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or related to:
- your violation of any law, rule, regulation or guideline;
- your violation, infringement or misappropriation of the rights of a third party, including without limitation any rights of publicity or privacy;
- your use of the Services (including the Website);
- your Booking or use of any Product; or
- your negligence or willful misconduct.
The suppliers of some activities such as Paragliding, Quad tours, horse rides are INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS and NOT EMPLOYEES OF ANY OF Explorer Tours. Explorer tours is not liable for the acts, errors, omissions, representations, breaches, negligence or misconduct of any such suppliers or for any personal injury, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting therefrom or otherwise arising from any booking or use of a product. Explorer Tours has no liability and will make no refund in the event of any delay, cancellation, overbooking, strike, force majeure or other causes beyond their direct control, and they have no responsibility for any additional expense, omissions, delays, re-routing or acts of any government or authority.